Playing A Restored Bechstein V Grand
Restoration is a long, hard task that requires excellent skill and complete dedication. When our restoration teams got to work on this majestic Bechstein V grand, they knew it was going to be a difficult. But we are never ones to turn down a challenge!
The grand piano restoration was a big job, and a lot needed to be done;
- Soundboard restoration
- Full frame respray
- Fresh pin block installation
- Damper felt replacement
- Professional ivory key restoration
- New hammer rest felt installation
- Action entirely cleaned and lubricated for renewed performance and playability
- Hammers expertly reshaped
- Bespoke regulation and tuning - for the highest standards of sound and performance
- And, of course, brass buffed to shine and the cabinet treated with turps & oil for a rejuvenated colour and beauty
With professional knowledge and devotion, our team worked like worker bees, reviving the graceful grand. And once complete, they were rewarded with a piano emanating with a revived sound made wonderful once more!
You can see the job well done below.